Please review the below waiver information and fill out the appropriate form prior to your participation.
Shooters Soccer Club reserves the right to…
- Refuse service to anyone.
- Approved and/or require a change to any team name Deemed inappropriate, vulgar, crude or otherwise offensive.
- Remove from the premises anyone using vulgar or offensive language or gestures or conducting themselves in an inappropriate manner.
- Change Game Days or Times as necessary.
- Combine Leagues as necessary or that accommodates the overall league.
- Consider Team, Participants & Individual Requests as much as possible but cannot guarantee fulfillment of requests.
- Any team forfeiting will be required to pay the referee fees for both teams for the forfeited game.
- Refuse to refund or transfer any and all deposits made by or owing by the participant or the participant’s parents, manager etc.
- Shooters Soccer Club is not responsible for damage incurred to the facility during an activity, or liable for any injury, accident, or death that may occur. Renters of the facility are responsible to carry adequate insurance to cover any potential damages or claims.